Facilitated Discussion Certificate Course
This course teaches you the knowledge you need to facilitate discussions in the workplace or other environment when you want to mediate between two or more people but you are not an impartial third party.
The Course Includes:-
- An understanding of the Facilitated Discussion process and Workplace Mediation.
- Complaint and dispute resolution in the workplace.
- Compliance with workplace legislation, policies and procedures.
- The nature of conflict and communication.
- Ethical practice, MAC accreditation system and workplace dispute resolution.
- The dispute resolution process.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Participation in as many role-plays of the facilitative mediation process as you want in live online role play with other students on this course and the facilitative discussion course.
- Participation in two mentored role-plays as the facilitator in scenarios appropriate for your workplace.